Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you will work with our existing key account merchants to set the strategic direction of their programs, build internal advocacy and understanding of the Affirm platform, and implement initiatives that will expand usage of Affirm within their retail channels. The Senior Client Success Manager position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills.
This person will report to the Director of Customer Success.What you'll do
- Handle a portfolio of enterprise merchant accounts to develop strategic, long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer strategy to drive merchant adoption, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Understand merchant value drivers, and report out on return on investment based on those drivers
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and critical issues by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent enterprise customer relationship management skills with the ability to lead complex enterprise accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Ability to build productive internal and external relationships and influence towards outcomes
- Strong analytical abilities
- Knowledge of retail and e-commerce preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.