Senior Client Training Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm's mission is to deliver honest financial products that improve lives. We do this by partnering with top companies to offer responsible financial products at the point of sale, across channels! Working jointly with our clients, Affirm co-develops and executes on partnership strategies to innovate and grow their businesses.
The Client Success Program team is dedicated to the scalable support of Affirm’s 6k+ merchant partners through process optimization, training, and cross-functional teamwork! The Omnichannel Training Lead will coordinate and run all merchant training activities that enable Affirm to deliver scalable outstanding training to our rapidly growing Merchant base.What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy and execution for all learning delivery to our ever-growing merchant base
- Manage our LMS platform and the relationship with the LMS Vendor
- Select and lead outsourced training agency
- Thoughtfully craft and deploy scalable e-learning modules
- Build a merchant facing training curriculum that has gamification elements
- Be responsible for the efficiency of all training sources (e-learning, ILT, etc.) via thoughtful analysis
- Facilitate high impact Instructor-Led Training (ILT) across a variety of platforms (video, webinar, in-person)
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of applicable professional experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Articulate, and/or LMS systems (Skilljar, Rise, etc.)
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience owning a training strategy for a high growth company or team
- Experience managing and driving results with Vendor Partners
- Highly organized and detail oriented - you’ve got a system to clearly understand where projects are at and nothing slips through the cracks
- Clear communication - you’re able to connect with internal and external partners to get results
- Adaptable and eager to grow - our growing team often means we wear many hats. You’re up for the challenge and excited to grow new skills.
- Take ownership - constantly thinking proactively to drive improvements
- Future ability to travel up to 10% of the time. (upon Affirm's formal return to business travel at a date TBD)