Senior Director, Clinical Integrations at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for a Senior Director of Clinical Integrations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the strategy & execution to commercialize, operationalize, and scale the Clinical Integrations business for Tempus
- Work with physicians and hospital management to improve how information is shared between institutions
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Accountable for business KPIs
- 15 years of progressive sales & operating experience in EMR implementations, data management & analytics or genomics field
- Proven record of scaling and leading business units and exceeding growth KPIs
- Experience working with or within a hospital setting
- Exceptional leadership and management skills including scaling teams and working effectively across the organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Possess competitive and entrepreneurial spirit, optimism and curiosity to learn