Senior Director, Clinical Integrations
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for a Senior Director of C who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on a strategy to commercialize, operationalize, and grow the Clinical Integrations business for Tempus
- Work with physicians and hospital management to improve how information is shared between institutions
- Oversee and manage complex, cross-functional execution of key strategic projects and see them through to completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Ensure progress and alignment of efforts across different teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Partner with Product & Engineering on development of product features
- Accountable for business KPIs
- Degree in an analytical or technical related field, MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of sales & operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- IT sales and/or management consulting experience
- Experience working with or within a hospital setting
- Exceptional leadership and management skills including scaling teams and working effectively across the organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Possess optimism and curiosity to learn