Senior Director, Global Alliances (Infosys + HCL) at ServiceNow
The Sr. Director Global Alliances within the Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) organization will be accountable to create a world-class 360 Global Alliance with Infosys and HCL. In this role it will be critical to tightly align with the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ over the next 5+ years.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint NOW-Infosys and NOW-HCL clients.
- Develop a global 360 multi-year business plan with Infosys and HCL focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery to Accelerate joint Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey with associated business outcomes in targeted markets
- Enable & establish World Class Delivery Global Capacity supporting ServiceNow 3 geographies (Americas, EMEA, APJ) by Product Line
- Accelerate Services innovation in targeted industries via compelling ‘Use Cases’
- Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance & cadence with ServiceNow and Infosys and HCL senior executives
- Reporting to the Vice President, Global Emerging Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's ACE Regional VP’s to operationalize and localize Infosys and HCL’s global multi year plan for regional execution. This leader will ensure that the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global 360 relationship with Infosys and HCL.
- This individual will virtually build & lead the NOW badged Infosys and HCL's aligned internal community of highly skilled Regional Alliance Managers & Solution Consultants dedicated to the Infosys and HCL Alliances. The NOW Infosys and HCL resources will be responsible to enable co-selling/co-delivery, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE ‘NNACV’ via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets for Infosys and HCL. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, marketing and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions and successful co-delivery within our very large and large enterprise account segment. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
- Virtually lead a team of aligned Regional Alliance Managers who inform and help localize global joint GTM plans for regional execution
- Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion & transactions models with Infosys and HCL to include Service Provider, Resell & Influence, as well as ‘Internal Sell To’ in collaboration with the assigned ‘Sell to’ resource covering Infosys and HCL.
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and Infosys and HCL at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with Infosys and HCL
- Establish global/regional QBR governance with Infosys and HCL in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
- Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales and Infosys and HCL
Key Core Competencies
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Execution Focus: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies.
- Strong understanding of Infosys and HCL operating models and established Global & Regional executive relationships
- Strong executive presence and track record of consistent quota attainment and over achievement with Infosys and HCL in previous roles with other enterprise software, SaaS or Cloud/ Tech services technology organizations.
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Four Primary Workflows & Six Conversations.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Infosys and HCL exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Pursuit Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience (prefer Infosys and HCL, or other targeted SI’s Alliance experience) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.