Senior Director, Global Equipment Strategy at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites.
The Senior Director, Global Equipment Service and Reliability will be responsible for leading strategic innovation, design, implementation and maintenance for the service and reliability of restaurant equipment. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in both equipment service and reliability as well automated production environments.Job Description
Equipment Service and Reliability
- Lead the design, implementation, and execution of Global Equipment Service and Reliability initiatives for equipment systems within McDonald’s to provide for current and future needs of the restaurants.
- Use subject matter expertise regarding the evolving equipment industry including automated production equipment and robotics to improve equipment service and reliability.
- Use technology, data analytics, and predictive modeling to meet global and market supply chain business requirements.
- You will use data to find opportunities and drive actionable insights to implement innovative solutions for the improvement of restaurant equipment service, reliability, and support.
- Provide strategic direction in business relationships between McDonald’s and its suppliers.
- Provide strategic direction in equipment service, reliability, and maintenance between McDonald’s and its suppliers creating expectations and measurements of supplier equipment performance.
- Ensure continuous improvement of equipment and related services such as reliability, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Implements expectations for quality, manufacturing, and overall equipment performance to suppliers.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Equipment Management with an emphasis on equipment service and reliability.
- Expertise in technology solutions within automated production environments and equipment.
- Experience in Data analytics and predictive modeling with demonstrated use of analytical skills to solve equipment solutions.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.