Senior Director, Global SAP Alliance
The Sr. Director, SAP Global Alliance will be accountable to develop a world-class joint GTM partnership with SAP that aligns to the Global ‘Alliances & Channel Ecosystem-ACE’ mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ within the next five years. This role will lead the development and execution of a recently formed SAP-ServiceNow strategic partnership.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint NOW-SAP clients.
- Build global, strategic multi-year joint plans with SAP focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery with joint resources and other 3rd party alliances to Accelerate NOW-SAP Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey
- Enable & establish World Class joint engagement in targeted organizations across the Global 2000+ in CY20+ for joint NOW-SAP offerings
- Drive Alliance operational rigor and business review governance with ServiceNow and SAP senior leaders
Reporting to the Global Vice President, ISV & Technology Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with relevant ServiceNow's geography and industry ACE leadership to operationalize and regionalize the ServiceNow-SAP global multi-year plan for regional execution. This leader will assure the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global relationship with SAP and also align with SAP’s strategic partner portfolio.
As the relationship grows and evolves, this individual will build and lead geography based, highly experienced Strategic Alliance Manager resources dedicated to the NOW-SAP Alliance, responsible for joint selling, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE NNACV via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets for SAP, as well as showcase wins. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform and solutions and successful co-delivery in our targeted regulated market clients. The role will also work cross-functionally within ServiceNow and with top global delivery partners to execuite on ‘3-way’ business plans including SAP, ServiceNow and designated GSI implementation partners. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth and business impact.
- Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion with SAP
- Create joint business plans including launch planning, enablement and co-marketing plans
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between ServiceNow sales teams and SAP at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Establish global / regional QBR governance with SAP in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm
- Implement the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales & SAP teams and joint delivery partners
- Over time, build and manage a team of regionally aligned Strategic Alliance Managers that adopt global plans for regional execution
- Strong understanding of SAP’s vision, product suites (especially SuccessFactors and their cloud strategy) and SAP’s leadership structure and sales model
- Multi-year track record of proactively & successfully co-selling and co-delivering with SAP in targeted clients including established SAP global & regional sales, technical & services executive relationship, as well as senior sales, technical & services relationships in the field.
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Three Primary Workflows & Six Conversations.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-SAP exec sponsors with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Pursuit Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
• The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience (SAP Joint GTM Alliance experience required) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through technology partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
• Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
• High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
• The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.