Senior Director of Global Technology Strategy
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Ten years of related technology and strategy experience in an enterprise organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle any situation with confidence and conviction along with experience in successfully navigating and operating within a matrixed organization.
- Ability to identify, recommend and solve organization problems using technology.
- Broad knowledge of supported business functions, systems, and infrastructure.
- Must have high proficiency in business case development and strategy development.
- Experience analyzing financials with critical attention to detail and high accuracy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent business acumen, communication and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to senior leadership teams.
We’d Love to See:
- Proven ability to influence and present to groups and building support for the execution of new strategies, initiatives, and approaches.
- Proven success in top 5 consulting firms, working with executives is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile, CI/CD, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Knowledge and experience working with Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Willingness / ability to travel 10% of time.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will have the opportunity to transform our global technology capabilities and help solve critical challenges to drive revenue, reduce costs and bring leading technologies into TransUnion.
- As a business leader, evaluate, develop, and deliver a comprehensive internal strategy that encompasses a view of the competitive landscape, including the advancements of technology outside of TransUnion and how we can/should leverage emerging technologies.
- Own the development of the Global Technology 3 year plan, development of board materials, competitive analysis, participation in M&A due diligence, and facilitate leadership meetings with Global Technology leaders across all our global regions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.