Senior Enablement Manager – Customer Success at DocuSign
Senior Enablement Manager – Customer Success
San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL
Our agreement with employees:
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Build content. Measure Impact. Transform our business. Have fun.
At DocuSign, we are serious about designing and delivering training that is engaging, instructionally sound, and conceived to produce measurable results. We are looking for a Senior Enablement Manager to join our Field Enablement team, with a focus on supporting the readiness and effectiveness of our extended Delivery Partner eco-system and Global Customer Success Organization. The ideal candidate will have a background in learning theory, instructional design, and Active Learning techniques. You’ll collaborate closely with other leaders and subject matter experts within Customer Success, Business Development, Operations, Product Marketing, and Product Management. Your input will infer, and shape business processes and your output will ensure optimal retention and execution capabilities across all roles in the Customer Success and Delivery Partner organizations.
This is a meaningful individual contributor role that reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success Enablement Programs.
- Partner with leadership to identify and prioritize product and process related enablement requirements by delivery partner type and region.
- Team with internal stakeholders to define skill gaps, desired outcomes, and success criteria
- Collaborate with the enablement team to design, implement, and deliver enablement programs.
- Collaborate with enablement leadership to define, organize, track, and manage effectiveness measures that are used to summarize the value of our enablement programs
- Create, maintain, and share program management dashboards that define and communicate task, timeline, and status of active projects with the rest of the organization
- Create knowledge checks and write questions that assess retention and ability to execute on the training content
- Forge and maintain professional relationships with various stakeholders across the organization
- Triage requests and support focused output. Know when to stop development
- Maintain the culture and internal brand of the Global Enablement organization
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- 8+ years’ field enablement experience with a lens on Customer Success or Customer Experience
- Experience using LMS, CMS, and learning authoring systems
- Experience with visual design tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Experience developing effectiveness measurement programs
- Experience using analytics solutions (e.g. Qlik, Tableau)
- A driving passion to make learning interactive, fun, and impactful
- Execute in a rapidly moving, phased-based development environment
- Thrive in a culture of optimism and possibility
- Be open to feedback
- Be genuine and work with integrity
Working at DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.