Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Senior Manager of Client Success will lead a team of client success managers within our Major accounts segment. You will drive the growth and relationship strategies for the portfolio with a keen focus on key performance metrics. This position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide clients successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This person will report to a Director of Client Success in the Majors segment.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of strategic merchant accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Identify priorities for the portfolio and then prioritize, forecast, and enable execution
- Provide thought leadership and executive escalation with clients to promote key client relationships and growth initiatives
- Drive and measure key performance metrics such as volume trends, upsells, at risk activities, pipeline management, and the overall health of the portfolio
- Lead all aspects of commercial discussions, escalations, and strategic decisions
- Collaborate and strategize with other leaders in the Sales, Product, Credit, and Marketing teams to foster a high performing client team and innovate our offerings
- Manage 4+ client success managers as we scale/grow the business
What we look for
- > 10 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- > 2 years of managing account teams and individual contributors
- Experience managing broad account portfolios, negotiating commercials, and scaling teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
- Ability to manage through ambiguity while remaining focused, flexible, and solutions oriented
- Excellent analytical abilities
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.