Senior Manager, Outsourced Solutions at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.Your Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Enterprise Sales teams to develop proposed business cases
- Scope projects, create cost estimates, operational processes, delivery schedules, and define logistics
- Partner with Finance and accounting to create and validate pricing, facilitate prompt invoicing, payments, financial reporting, and program P&L
- Develop strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams - Sales, Product, Billing, Analytics, Solutions, Legal
- Scope program personnel requirements and drive future policy
- Oversee a team of PM’s to deliver program business results and deliverables
- Partner with the Enterprise talent organization to staff projects
- 5+ years’ proven experience defining, building, integrating, and/or delivering large-scale BPO or Managed Service programs for Enterprise clients
- 5+ years experience leading a project management team
- Strong experience in project pricing and profitability
- Extensive experience partnering with sales and crafting winning RFI/RFP responses
- Experience translating business requirements into real-world project scopes, with clear communication to C-level partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience communicating with different audiences across all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and flexibility to take on a wide variety of projects
- HR fluency from recruiting, staffing, talent, or human capital management
- Shown ability to build talent strategies and balanced processes for internal recruitment teams to execute
- Pragmatic, Organized Problem Solving, and strong analytical skills
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. Whether you’re working from our offices in San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Chicago or are part of our globally distributed team, we’re working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. Our vibrant culture is built on a common mission and shared values. As we create economic opportunities so that people have better lives, our employees build amazing teams, put our community first and have a bias towards action. We encourage team Upwork to bring their whole selves to work through learning and development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. All that and amazing benefits too? We’ve got you covered (especially with our company favorite, Work Online Wednesdays). Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.