Senior Manager, Value Creation at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Shared Services function within the Client Success team. The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Value Creation Program, a program centered around client-centricity and uncovering new opportunities to improve the qualitative and quantitative financial value of WMP services delivered to our clients. Value Creation comprises the qualitative and quantitative financial value West Monroe delivers to our clients. This is a highly visible role, that is tied to an executive-level firmwide strategic goal centered around leading the market in value created: increasing the number of clients where quantifiable financial value created from 38% to 50% of total clients by the end of 2025.
The Senior Manager will contribute to the strategy, planning, management, and execution of the Value Creation Program. This role will have contact and interaction with all levels of the West Monroe organization, including potential to interact with external clients. The Senior Manager should ideally be familiar/have experience with a variety of the different industries (Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, etc.) and projects (strategy, ERP, software selection, application development, etc.) served and delivered by the West Monroe. Most importantly, candidates should be passionate about what they do and enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial environment!
- Define and execute plan to develop West Monroe’s Value Creation Program
- Lead and partner with practice and industry teams to define approach for identifying and capturing value for their respective offerings
- Learn and understand the dynamics and value drivers within our core industry clients to shape value creation pitches and deliverables
- Assist in creating and reviewing financial models (including possible client involvement) to support business development and proposal content
- Drive Firmwide Behavior Change to influence a new approach to client delivery
- Partner with Talent Leadership & Development (training) to develop curriculum for Value Creation Program including incorporating value creation concepts into existing training programs
- Partner with IT to define and execute an approach to identify and capture key metrics related to client value, including quantifiable financial value
- Build relationships across the organization, while leveraging individual and cultural diversity to assist in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 8 + years’ work experience in professional services; strong financial modeling skills a must
- Positive attitude, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic when solving problems and making decisions
- Ability to plan, execute, and improve work processes to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Ability to understand West Monroe Partner’s business, apply knowledge and critical thinking skills in day-to-day problems and solutions
- Ability to listen actively and communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to relate well with others, build relationships and constructively interact with a variety of people and situations
- Ability to proactively achieve goals and objectives, which positively impact West Monroe Partner's business results
- Ability to demonstrate integrity while successfully managing work demands and pressure; continually pursues personal development
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.