Senior, Technical Customer Support Manager at DocuSign
Senior, Technical Customer Support Manager
Customer Support | Seattle, Washington, United States and Remote
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
About the team
The customer support team at DocuSign is responsible for communicating with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The Technical Customer Success Manager, “TCSM”, is the primary technical contact for accounts that have Enterprise Premier Support and are entitled to a designated support engineer who is an expert in their use cases, implementation and installation. The TCSM maintains all aspects of the technical relationship from troubleshooting possible issues, filing and advocating for enhancements, partnering with engineering & sales, preparing for new releases and rollouts and otherwise participating in the overall account management support of the customer.
Support Single Point of Contact - The TCSM will manage all of their customer’s cases, ensuring that accurate resources are leveraged, monitoring time to resolution, advocating bug fixes, managing sensitive and business critical issues impacting either the customer’s business or impacting DocuSign's relationship with the customer, and in general doing everything possible to bring a speedy resolution to the issue.
Technical Management - The TCSM will own the primary technical relationship with our Enterprise Premium Support customers. Within this relationship they will arrange meetings, broker and arbitrate particular meetings between the customer and DocuSign, and in all appropriate ways represent their customer’s technical needs to DocuSign, and DocuSign’s offerings to their customer
This position is an Individual Contributor position and reports to the Manager, TCSM
- Manage and cultivate the technical relationship and communication with Enterprise Premium accounts
- Drive resolution of complex production issues, including: escalation, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training to customers and CSR Team
- Act as a trusted technical advisor for DocuSign products and advanced DocuSign features, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Powerforms, Templates, Embedding Signing
- Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
- Act as the liaison and customer advocate inside DocuSign
- Ensure consistent delivery of all Enterprise Premium Support program components
- Participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances the quality or efficiency of the TCSM Team and support service (e.g., monitoring overall queue statues)
- Contribute to Sales’ ability to sell Enterprise Premium Support as well as identify upsell opportunities and new use cases
- Advocate and evangelize the Enterprise Premium Support program
- Travel as necessary (10-20%)
• 6+ years of experience in technical customer support with one year as a senior team member or as a web developer
- Knowledge of DocuSign product preferred
- Understanding of desktop operating systems including but not limited to MS Windows and Apple OS
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of web services, C#, PHP, Java or Ruby preferred
- Web Development experience a plus
- Familiarity with Mobile Applications
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, Bug submission and other support systems
- Passion for business, technology and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong account management, cross-group collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Quickly develops rapport and credibility
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and welcoming to challenge
- Ability to lead others
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field preferred
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization, so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.