Service Excellence Manager at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Minimum of 3 years of contact center/service center management or consulting experience and/or the delivery of complex telecommunications and/or other contact center/service center technical and/or technology consulting solutions
- Understand strategy, processes and technology in service operations including contact centers, field service, service desks, etc.
- Be able to assess current state operations, drive future state recommendations and develop initiatives and roadmaps to support desired state of operations
- Drive the development/enhancement of West Monroe’s Service Excellence solutions, methodologies and approaches to client delivery
- Set direction and strategy for area of expertise (Contact Center)
- Provide thought leadership for practice development of the Service Excellence and Contact Center offering through blogs, whitepapers, white papers and methodology documents, both for internal and external publication
- Create business cases and quantify value of improvements in a service organization (people, process, technology)
- Prior experience with customer journey mapping and process improvement in a customer service organization
- Prior experience with requirements gathering for technology implementation projects
- Prior experience working with omnichannel technologies including ACD and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Prior experience building developing customer care strategies and creating operational roadmaps
- Prior experience managing medium size teams of professional services consultants and large projects, or medium to large sized contact centers
- Prior leadership experience mentoring individuals and teams
- Develop project charters/scope definition and detailed project plans, including the project approach timelines and deliverables
- Monitor and manage project progress, including Estimate to Complete (ETC) and the Estimate at Completion (EAC), and manage to milestones
- Identify issues and risks; develop and execute mitigation strategies and communication plans
- Serve as the central point of communication with client and stakeholders
- Identify, escalate, and monitor project issues to resolution, including project scope, budget and control changes
- Monitor and manage risks and opportunities, including stakeholder assessment and change management risks; develop a risk action plan with mitigation strategies
- Manage the closure of the project, including iterative invoicing and the client satisfaction process
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.