Shift Lead-Service Delivery-Customer Support at Relativity
- Oversees daily staff activities in the Service Desk; as well as trains, coaches and mentors technicians.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Acts as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Monitors and manages Service Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Ensures smooth operational transition from one shift to the next to meet teamwide performance goals and ensure ongoing customer needs are addressed.
- Develops guidelines and procedures in the Service Desk to improve quality and process. Advises management on situations that may require additional support or escalation.
- Develops ticket escalation processes and determines root cause of issues and communicates appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manages processes for communicating outage/emergency activities.
- Develops, updates, and maintains training material for technicians when required in partnership with the Knowledge Manager
- Provides review of data, KPI’s, and trends to management on a daily, weekly, monthly or as-needed basis. Drives ticket trending analysis and partners with management to develop strategies for improvement.
- Monitors employee work schedules and provide backup support as needed.
- Monitors and manages the ticket queue and assigns tickets to technicians.
- Reviews customer satisfaction feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested.
- Ensures appropriate policies and procedures are followed for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving and closing support tickets.
- Maintains close attention to detail for team-wide categorizing and documenting of tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data.
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices.
- Accurately track hours worked daily.
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values.
- 2+ years of experience working in Relativity or e-discovery and/or 2+ years of experience working in Technical Customer Support
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- ITIL certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience (see experience requirement)
- 3+ years in a role interacting with customers, or equivalent education (see education requirement)
- Experience supporting clients as a primary point of contact using phone and email
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented with the ability to drive efficiency and strategies for improvement
- Experience with and knowledge of contact centers, workforce management, and meeting service level targets
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience using ITIL methodology