Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but health care providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to combine our next-generation sequencing and structured clinical data analytics capabilities with an innovative clinical trials network model to accelerate the pace of precision medicine development.
Are you excited by the opportunity to innovate in the conduct of precision medicine trials? Are you energized by a fast-paced role where you’ll be challenged both by attention to detail with multiple projects and by creating and implementing your ideas? Are you jazzed about working with cross-functional teams to develop and support evolving business processes? We are looking for a coordinator to support the TIME trial network operations teams to run our rapidly expanding national network of research sites.
What You’ll Do
- Support Site Operations management team with coordination of activities such as site visits and calls, tracking and reporting on patient trial matches, managing study portal, site qualification reports, regulatory document management, and contract execution.
- Manage and document communications with multiple external stakeholders for each study such as pharmaceutical companies, CROs, sites and related study vendors.
- Assist in designing, implementing, trouble-shooting and maintaining tracking systems, processes and reports to support patient matching and rapid site activation
- Maintain QA and tracking systems, ensuring accurate completion of all activities required to start and run a clinical trial.
- Assist with writing, revising, and formatting documents (e.g. work flows, marketing materials, manuals, checklists, etc.)
- Serve as a central resource to support and coordinate all site operations activities and use that knowledge to improve processes and contribute to product development
- Interface with internal teams specializing in business development, patient matching, pathology, informatics, data structuring, software engineering, and others to create, iterate and refine innovations quickly
- Continuously learn, develop and wear different hats as business needs evolve
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work independently in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of experience in clinical trials, data structuring or project coordination
- Health care, oncology, or research experience a plus