Senior Administrative Assistant
Overview of role:
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant who can provide professional, complex administrative support services for a group of six SVPs. Acts as the primary liaison between the executives and the executives' peers, organizations, vendors, consultants and other internal and external contacts. Utilizes knowledge of corporate operations, company policy, the organization, personnel and services to assist executives in administrative/operational tasks.
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior level executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Concur Travel Solutions. Skype for Business and Visio are a plus
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills, with attention to detail
- Must be able to interact with on-site and remote staff members, and build effective relationships
- Quick adaptation to change and experience in an extremely fast-paced environment is a must
- Independent judgment, the ability perform role in the absence of a manager, a professional demeanor, and discretion in dealing with confidential matters are required attributes for the incumbent
- Experience managing international travel a plus
Impact you’ll make:
- Ensures most efficient use of executives' time, prioritize daily workflow and contacts for the executives
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of executives' meetings and priorities. Demonstrates sound judgment in scheduling appointments without oversight
- Arranges complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans
- Prepares and submits expense reports in a timely manner
- Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of executives. Prepares agendas. Ensures meetings progress according to schedule. Follows up on meeting action items
- Coordinates logistics—in particular ordering meals—for internal and customer meetings and events on a regular basis
- Responsible for the onboarding process for new employees, ordering office supplies as needed, and invoice processing
- Assists in compiling materials for conferences and meetings
- Willing to take on additional project work beyond core administrative duties to support the team as needed
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Reviews material for manager approval for typographical accuracy, format, conformance with procedures, internal consistency and ensures proper approvals have been obtained before releasing correspondence
- In executive's absence, coordinates the timely communication of requests, issues, complaints, problems, and other action items to the appropriate manager
- Performs other related duties assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.