Sr. Operations Manager at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for a Senior Operations Manager who will have responsibility for managing the daily operations and performance goals for a large and scaling Clinical Data business.
What You’ll Do
- Opportunity to lead operational excellence across large team
- Drive professional growth of team members as well as performance
- Redefine key metrics and refine/build systems to support them
- Design and implement updated operating models
- Leadership opportunity to coach and build team members managerial skill sets
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Partner with Operations and Product & Engineering to identify process and product feature improvements to support daily operations
- Build the industry’s best, most efficient, and richest data set to impact patient outcomes
- Analytical and operational excellence
- 5+ years of operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Prior experience directly managing people and teams
- Experience in scaling and leading large teams in a software organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Curiosity to learn
- Exceptional leadership and management skills