Sr. Operations Manager
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for a Senior Operations Manager who will have responsibility for managing the daily operations and performance goals for a large and scaling Clinical Data business.
What You’ll Do
- Opportunity to lead operational excellence across large team
- Drive professional growth of team members as well as performance
- Redefine key metrics and refine/build systems to support them
- Design and implement updated operating models
- Leadership opportunity to coach and build team members managerial skill sets
- Identify growth and optimization opportunities and design execution roadmaps
- Partner with Operations and Product & Engineering to identify process and product feature improvements to support daily operations
- Build the industry’s best, most efficient, and richest data set to impact patient outcomes
- Analytical and operational excellence
- 5+ years of operating experience including scaling teams, leading business units and a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Prior experience directly managing people and teams
- Experience in scaling and leading large teams in a software organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and translate them into concrete action plans
- Curiosity to learn
- Exceptional leadership and management skills