Sr. Specialist, Executive Assistant – Technology Practice at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is looking an Executive Assistant with prior administrative experience to join our Chicago office. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative & operational support to the National Technology Practice Lead. This individual will perform advanced administrative duties as well as handle project assignments to support initiatives and strategic needs. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion, the ability to manage relationships internally across the firm and externally, excellent time and project management skills, as well as mastery of logistics planning skills related to travel and calendaring.
- Manage calendar for internal/external meetings
- Planning and scheduling meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, minutes preparation and distribution, and agenda development
- Prepare all types of correspondence often acting independently, including letters, memorandums, agendas, reports; prepare additional documents as needed including composing, proofreading, formatting, and editing documents into client ready deliverables
- Coordinating and confirming travel arrangements
- Prepare and review expense reports and submit in Concur
- Manage and submit time reporting in CRM (Salesforce)
- Create ad-hoc reports
- Create original Excel documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Plan conferences, office events and retreats
- Meal ordering for meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with high degree of EQ
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work in the United States without limitation
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.