The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
A Strategy & Operations Sr. Analyst directly supports one of Enova’s core P&L’s and works on projects to maximize operational efficiency within the business. The projects range from short-term immediate impact projects to long term strategic initiatives. We are big enough to have resources to successfully scale the business, but small enough that a single associate has the autonomy to make a meaningful impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage initiatives that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, prioritize and execute projects, balance business needs vs. technical constraints, ensure quality, and drive bottom line results
- Own end to end projects from initial recommendation through implementation/execution and assurance of successful business impact.
- Build and cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Evaluate vendor proposals, negotiate with external partners and collaborate with internal tech development teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements.
- Run ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
We're excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance. Our S&O team comes from a variety of backgrounds but are successful because of their ability to problem solve and think analytically.
- 2-4 years of tangible work experience dealing with process improvement, management consulting or data analytics.
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
Our Strategy & Operations team:
Enova’s Strategy & Operation teams - or “S&O” as insiders commonly refer to them here - drive the business at both the operational and business levels. In addition to working cross functionally on the corporate side, S&Os work closely with our call center operations (think application support, loan processing, collections or customer service) to ensure optimization and anticipate any bumps in the road. To do this, they dive deeper into our existing processes and ask themselves lots of questions like, why are we doing this that way? Why don’t we try this? And, likely the most important question, how is this going to affect the bottom line of our business?
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.