Subject Matter Expert at Everspring
EmergingEd’s mission is to provide professionals with the commercially relevant knowledge and skills they need to excel in their careers. We offer a portfolio of short skills-focused courses in a range of subjects in topics relevant to emerging, cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and machine learning.
Students in EmergingEd courses are mid-level working professionals seeking to remain relevant and advance in their careers. We are seeking individuals with applied subject-matter expertise in Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, or Blockchain to serve as a resource for enrollees (“students”) in our online courses. This role will provide a monthly stipend for experts to monitor course discussions, participate in a monthly Q&A webinar, and provide testimonials for marketing purposes. In addition to a monthly stipend, the role will pay hourly for responses to inquiries related to key course topics.
• Ability to dedicate 5 to 10 hours per week to respond to student inquiries
• Ability to host a monthly webinar outside of traditional work hours to accommodate working professionals
• Ability to provide testimonials for marketing purposes
• At least two years of experience working in cybersecurity, machine learning, or blockchain
• Desire to support students in their learning of new technologies and topics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in teaching or tutoring preferred
The pay for this role is a monthly stipend of $1000 plus an hourly pay $20-40 per hour for time spent responding to inquiries (pay range based on experience). This is a remote role.