We're Screencastify, the #1 screen recorder for Chrome. More than 12 million people use Screencastify every week (!!!) to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts.About the role
Screencastify schools and districts are looking to increase student outcomes through implementing video-based learning in their classrooms. Success Onboarding Specialists ensure that each school and district has an incredible first impression, helping each school and district leader get set-up with Screencastify Unlimited.Why is this role special?
- You'll help schools improve outcomes and equity. Schools and districts around the world depend on Screencastify to digitize their curriculum and communication. The need for and benefit of video-based learning has never been more clear than it is now.
- You'll work with an extremely talented team. A team of less than 5 built a product used by millions of people. We've achieved more than teams 10x our size by solving problems that matter and putting product quality above all else.
- You'll tackle our most interesting and impactful problems. You'll have the opportunity to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes so that all schools and districts find immediate success getting acclimated with Screencastify tools.
- Join us at a magical time. We're profitable and support tens of millions of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
What you'll do:
- Deliver amazing service to school and district partners, with an emphasis on being responsive and accurate in setting up and executing onboarding strategies
- Identifying, formalizing, and executing best practices in onboarding, implementation, and project management in order to meet the needs of the new school and district partners
- Own all components of onboarding including detailed procedures for scheduling and facilitating implementation meetings to thoroughly understand Screencastify, onboarding timelines, school and district expectations, and deliverables
- Maintain regular and open communication with the new school and district partners to ensure a deep understanding of their needs and requirements as they relate to Screencastify setup and implementation
- Have a passion for helping schools and districts and a dedication to providing a best-in-class onboarding experience.
- Possess an ability to adapt quickly to new features and processes and constantly changing business and education requirements.
- Enjoy making use of effective communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Are able to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously and experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Love the challenges, hours, and ups-and-downs of startup life
- Are authorized to work in the United States
- [Bonus] Are a former classroom teacher and/or have prior edtech experience
- Competitive compensation. We take a data-driven approach to our compensation strategy so all employees are paid competitively and equitably.
- 401k plan. We want to invest in the present you and future you, which is why we offer a generous 401k match with our 401k plan.
- Minimum vacation policy. We recognize the importance of taking personal time off and require our employees to take at least 15 vacation days per year. You’re also encouraged to take additional paid time off, as needed.
- Flexible work policy. Gone are the days of being in an office from 9-5, Monday through Friday. We recognize there are better ways to measure productivity than counting the number of hours you’re in the office and that sometimes the office isn’t the best place to be productive.
- Parental leave. Generous paid time off for parents to bond with the newest addition to their family!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee medical premiums and 50% of employee dental & vision premiums. Plus, all employees receive a free One Medical membership.
- Professional development. Each department has a professional development budget and employees are encouraged to take workshops, attend webinars, join associations, and anything else that could help grow their careers. Did we also mention employees get free access to Udemy for Business?
- Divvy bike membership. If you’re in Chicago, take advantage of an annual Divvy membership -- on us.