Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for leading and coaching a team engaged in member service and basic collections activities for loan and depository products including, but not limited to: credit cards, mortgages, auto, student and personal loans. You will will provide supervision of daily collections activities including making and receiving calls to members to establish payment arrangements, extensive skip tracing, investigating delinquencies, negotiating temporary modified re-payment terms for members experiencing financial hardship, negotiating modified re-payment terms for total loss or repossession deficiency balances, negotiating settlements on closed lines of credit, investigating loss mitigation options for deceased members, and performing collections activities during the repossession process including facilitating redemption of repossessed vehicles. In addition, you are responsible for driving employee development and performance management by monitoring, motivating, recognizing and coaching the team in order to enhance job performance.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Overseeing and auditing queues to ensure team efficiency and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Auditing team member’s work to ensure quality standards are maintained and departmental procedures are current, followed, and aligned with enterprise policy
- Serving as an escalation point for member service and operational issues
- Generating operational reports that provide actionable insight and result in enhancing business outcomes
- Ensuring all departmental service level agreements are achieved
- Identifying continuous operational improvement opportunities and service efficiency initiatives; recommend solutions, and champion the implementation of agreed upon changes
- Remaining current on industry trends and implement best practices that result in improved performance
- Monitoring emerging trends of new loss mitigation technologies/strategies within the collections landscape
- Supporting the operational implementation of new products and enhancements to existing products/channels
- Providing a structured and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a high school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred), minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in Collections or Call Center required and you have/are:
- Demonstrated success deescalating member issues while providing a best in class member service experience
- Experienced auditing calls/account reviews desired
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven ability to effectively develop, coach and motivate employees
- Able to multi-task and interact professionally with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?