ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The Support Operations Manager is responsible for optimizing tools and processes utilized by the Product Support Team via industry-leading best practices which enable the delivery of superior support to our customers. In addition to being a technical expert in Zendesk system administration, you are also proficient in other cloud-based applications used by the support team. An innovative problem solver, driven by optimizing processes, who also possess a well-rounded experience working in customer support or other operational roles.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop processes and execution strategy toward a Support Operations Roadmap which supports the growth and scalability objectives of ActiveCampaign’s Support organization
- Project Management of key initiatives and projects in agreement with relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the administering of software systems used by ActiveCamapaign’s Product Support team (e.g. Zendesk Suite, Activecampaign, Slack, Google Groups, Dialpad, etc)
- Partner with coworkers, managers and executives, as well as external partners to gather system requirements, understand business needs, and identify resources as necessary to ensure customer and employee success
- Work with ActiveCampaign Support leadership to define workflows, practices and standards to ensure that Product Support Specialists can deliver fast, reliable and accurate customer support globally
- Develop and maintain process flows and documentation
- Be a subject matter expert in product or process areas as needed
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience project management or similar role
- 3+ years Customer Support or Operations experience required, preferably in a global organization preferred
- 3+ years experience in process mapping and process documentation
- 2+ years experience in people management
- Experience working on the Zendesk platform as an admin or developer
- Zendesk Administrator or equivalent enterprise application system administration experience preferred with the ability to gain Zendesk Administrator Certification within 6 months of start date required
- Experience in an IT business liaison role, working with senior business managers preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of technical software support processes and concepts
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Ability to provide technical or process alternatives, recommend solutions and participate in implementation
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description