Technical Operations Solutions Manager -Batch
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
“We are empowering a marketplace that can offer consumers a broad array of financial options to buy homes, cars, durable goods and all of the necessities in life that, in our absence, would be nearly impossible to afford.” –Tim McCarthy; VP
- Technical aptitude and ability to explain complex technical capabilities and analytical concepts using laymen's terms while articulating their value.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot processing issues; and coordinate and manage issue resolution and priority jobs.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, an intuitive capacity for problem solving and ability to act decisively.
- A minimum of 7 years of batch process experience.
- Bachelor degree or years 7+ years of equivalent work experience.
We'd love to see:
Ability to communicate your vision, work cross-functionally to design and implement solutions to drive positive results for the organization
- Ability to understand how strategic goal measurements impact department level goals.
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes to identify gaps and improve performance.
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
Expectations in the first 90 days:
- Learn our structure, products, capabilities and metrics, while supporting customers batch strategies.
- Direct subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies to ensure successful batch implementations, on time and on budget subject to a moderate level of control and review.
What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days:
- Directly and indirectly carry out management responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Set performance objectives; appraise performance, associate development, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and implementing processing improvements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.