Technical Support Associate
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.
Interested in joining our team of 60-plus innovators at our Chicago headquarters? Check out our current job listings.
We are looking for an exceptional technical support associate to provide the first line of customer service to our clients. You will collaborate with other team members to resolve client needs and will provide support via phone and email. The successful candidate must be an independent thinker, a good communicator, and able to prioritize tasks.
- As the Customer Support Associate serving the needs of our clients, you will be expected to monitor and respond, as needed, to any of the customer support ticketing and company wide messaging systems 24/7/365 days.
- Assist with supporting approximately CityBase government clients across the United States using Zendesk ticketing system
- Assist Team Lead with compiling and analyzing ticket trends, tracking KPIs, and providing reporting data to Management Team
- Support the technical support team and other CityBase groups with issue escalations, prioritization and tracking
- Use and help update reference tools including phone/email scripts, process workflows, and client “wikis”
- Participate in the development of customer feedback loops, monthly “voice of the customer” reporting, NPS tracking, and customer satisfaction survey
- Provide mobile device support (Android, IOS)
- Associate's degree; Bachelor’s degree prefered in information systems, business, communications or related field preferred
- 1+ year of technical support experience
- Customer service experience required
- Fluent in English required; Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Zendesk experienced a plus, but not required
- Highly organized, accountable, resourceful, and professional with a positive attitude and collaborative spirit
- Unwavering commitment to a positive customer experience
- Genuine curiosity to investigate root cause and track down a solution for every issue
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with other project opportunity and priorities
- Like to tinker with hardware
- Know a little bit of linux