Put simply, the job is to work with Otus school or school district users to ensure their success in using the Otus system in the areas of instruction, assessment, classroom management, and using data to inform instruction. Many school systems employ technology coaches. Otus seeks to do the same so that all of our clients have access to an inspirational and empathetic educator who will be there to support the client throughout their entire experience with Otus.
The Technology Coach is a member of our Client Services team and reports to the Chief Learning Officer.
- Facilitate onsite Otus training and professional development workshops
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure an educator’s voice is represented in all Otus communications
- Be the project manager through each new client’s onboarding and implementation process
- Develop in-product tutorials to be used by Otus clients.
- Tackle basic-to-advanced technical questions as they arise in relation to support tickets
- Attain a deep understanding of the web-based product and iOS applications, and keep abreast of latest changes
- Contribute to the growing knowledge base of feature requests
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- An outgoing personality that resonates over the phone or in email
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong writing ability
- The ability to solve technical problems
- Patience to deal with complex issues and a variety of personalities
- Motivation and desire to help others
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Foreign language skills, especially Spanish, are a plus
- Minimum of an earned Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 year(s) of experience as a teacher, instructional/technology coach, or school administrator.
- Ability to travel up to 30% nationally or 80% within the Chicagoland area.
Otus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.