project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
The project44 Training Manager will develop and implement employee learning programs, including creating content and facilitating internal learning and development courses. The ideal candidate is fired up about learning and looking to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The project44 Training Manager will create a dynamic and interactive classroom environment which not only provides employees with the skills they need to succeed in their roles, but aligns them to our culture and organization.
- Build, maintain, and lead best-in-class new hire and ongoing trainings for p44 team members including: Customer Support, Sales, and Product Development.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to identify learning needs and skill gaps on their teams
- Develop content and training materials ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and measurable.
- Advise leadership on ad-hoc learning, training and developmental needs for the organization
- Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the development of people
- Engage training classes in a way that enhances learning and knowledge retention
- Interact regularly with people managers to get feedback on employee success post-training to analyze and assess development needs
- Provide reporting to leadership on effectiveness, progress, improvements
- Collaborate with team leadership to maintain content accuracy and keep materials up-to-date.
- Use the most effective and appropriate instructional methods / materials for each specific mode of learning
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers in Account Management or Client Success
- Experience with logistics, preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS product, preferred
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines