Vendor Relationship Representative II
- Develop and maintain positive vendor relations to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services.
- Manage the scheduling and completion of all services assigned by customers.
- Manage real-time inquiries while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow up with customer/vendor inquiries.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the company’s web-based systems and databases.
- Source new vendors to perform required services, as needed.
- Resolve or escalate all disputes or un-satisfied service confirmations.
- Maintain open communication with Vendors in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon Scope of Work throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Provide market intelligence feedback to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure strategies and policies are in place to attract and retain customers.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Enter information into our database and ensure consistency and accuracy
- Be able to educate clients on the benefits of the SMS Assist service offering
- Resolve most/all client and Affiliate issues without escalation
- Remain on the queue and address all requests
- Provide creative solutions to meet client needs and maximize value
- Contribute to special projects and continuous improvement initiatives, as requested by Operation’s management or the client
- Provide management with recommendations to changes in procedures, as needed
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Customer Service – Proficient
- Verbal Communication – Proficient
- Written Communication – Proficient
- Teamwork – Proficient
- Relationships – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Proficient
- Learning Agility – Proficient
- Problem Solving – Proficient
- Process Orientation – Proficient
- Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
People Management Skills
- This is an individual contributor role
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience (3+) or previous experience as Vendor Relationship Representative in SMS
Other Relevant Qualifications
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.