Vendor Relationship Representative II at SMS Assist
Develop and maintain positive vendor relations to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
• Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services.
• Manage the scheduling and completion of all services assigned by customers.
• Manage real-time inquiries while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow up with customer/vendor inquiries.
• Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the company’s web-based systems and databases.
• Source new vendors to perform required services, as needed.
• Resolve or escalate all disputes or un-satisfied service confirmations.
• Maintain open communication with Vendors in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon Scope of Work throughout the duration of the relationship.
• Provide market intelligence feedback to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure strategies and policies are in place to attract and retain customers
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
• Enter information into our database and ensure consistency and accuracy
• Be able to educate clients on the benefits of the SMS Assist service offering
• Resolve most/all client and Affiliate issues without escalation
• Remain on the queue and address all requests
• Provide creative solutions to meet client needs and maximize value
• Contribute to special projects and continuous improvement initiatives, as requested by Operation’s management or the client
• Provide management with recommendations to changes in procedures, as needed
• Foster a positive team environment
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Customer Service – Proficient
• Verbal Communication – Proficient
• Written Communication – Proficient
• Teamwork – Proficient
• Relationships – Proficient
• Organizational Awareness – Proficient
• Learning Agility – Proficient
• Problem Solving – Proficient
• Process Orientation – Proficient
• Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
• Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
People Management Skills
• This is an individual contributor role
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience (3+) or previous experience as Vendor Relationship Representative in SMS