We're looking for a Partner Manager to grow our partnerships channel to add more value for our customers and drive more revenue for the business.
Here at Spark Hire, we're helping 4,000+ organizations in 100 countries make better hires faster than ever before with our video interviewing platform. While we're the fastest growing company in our space, we believe there's no reason why we shouldn't scale from 4,000 to 40,000, 400,000, or even 4 million customers.
We currently have 30+ partnerships and integrations with other recruiting software providers. These partners are domestic (in the US) and international.
As the Partner Manager, you will grow our relationships with existing partners, drive new partnerships, and build out our alliances/alternative channels strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with partners to form tactical sales and marketing strategies that foster new customer acquisition for Spark Hire
- Research and identify potential new partners and pursue these opportunities until they come to fruition
- Nurture and educate partners through effective training campaigns that keep Spark Hire top of mind
- Empower partners to be successful with Spark Hire so the relationships are mutually beneficial
- Lead, build, and manage new partnership channels
- Launch special programs with partners to facilitate adoption of integrations
- Work closely with sales, marketing, support, product, and more teams at Spark Hire to ensure our team members are fully educated and well versed in our partnerships and integrations
- Attend trade shows, partner events, and other conferences to network with existing partners, meet potential new ones, and gather industry knowledge
As a Partner Manager at Spark Hire, you should be:
Thoughtful - take a methodical and meticulous approach to executing strategies/campaigns
Creative - think outside the box and solve unique challenges with innovative solutions
Passionate - get behind our product and mission
Organized - manage a lot of moving parts in a fast paced environment
Ambitious - set lofty goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them
- Several years of experience working at a B2B SaaS company preferably in sales, marketing, or partnerships
- Working experience with Salesforce CRM
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the SaaS industry
- Be tech savvy and learn new tools, technologies, and processes quickly
- Presentation skills (e.g. webinars)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Apply today so we can hear your story and why you'll be our next high performer. We can't wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.