Immigration Product Analyst at Envoy Global
Reporting to: Director, Product Management
Location: Chicago, IL (remote until further notice)
Envoy Global is seeking a motivated Product Analyst who can join our efforts in designing innovative solutions to customer problems that can be scaled. This person will have experience working with employment-based immigration and have an insatiable appetite for understanding our customers, relentlessly seeking solutions that meet their global mobility needs. This position will be responsible for helping define – in detail – the product and validate that product with our customers and users.
- Participate in rich discovery processes, including market opportunities, user/customer research and prototyping to identify, evaluate and define products and features that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Help develop Envoy’s overall product and service offering by performing the initial product analysis to assess the need for any requested changes, as well as their potential impact.
- Listen to the feedback from internal and external users and leverage that feedback to improve the product.
- Be data-driven: Ensure that our product goals are driven by data that supports real needs and innovation.
- Partner with Product Managers to understand the business strategy, challenges and goals, and discover areas for opportunity, including producing reports and analyses to be used as guidance in the decision making process
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and implement tracking systems/processes to define, continuously measure, and improve product OKRs.
- Keep abreast of privacy, regulatory, and/or compliance trends within the immigration legal landscape in order to effectively plan ahead for changes to our core product suite.
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including legal and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in any field, however an MBA, or specialized studies in Product Development, HCI, or Computer Science degree, preferred.
- Innate ability as a born collaborator, to be equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, process and workflows with lawyers and paralegals, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership.
- Expertise in either professional services or legal industries to drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market.
- History of accountability and hands on problem-solving with a “can-do” attitude.
- Solid understanding of customer-centric Product analysis.
- Experience gathering, defining and writing business requirements &, and translating those requirements into wireframes, workflows, and user stories.
- Immigration paralegal experience strongly preferred.