Product Support Analyst at Envoy Global
Product Support Analyst
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firm, Global Immigration Associates, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for enabling our customers to use Envoy Global successfully by assisting them with configuration, support, and advising on process in order for them to make better, more data-driven decisions in their business.
The Product Support Analyst is a center of knowledge for external and internal audiences, using their troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, and business acumen to act as extraordinary Envoy Global users so they can be devoted & knowledgeable partners to customers, prospects, and colleagues in making the most of the product.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Envoy Global product, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective
- Communicate with application users to collect defect details and communicate workflow workarounds
- Prioritize and escalate support tickets/issues as needed
- Ensure accurate set-up, perform quality assurance, and respond to initial product questions after go-live
- Use tools and systems available to support Operations and customer-facing departments
- 1-3+ years relevant experience in customer support, consulting, implementation, engineering, or technical problem-solving
- Immigration experience highly preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Personable, clear, and informative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
- Excellent organizational skills, including time and task management skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to think critically combined with a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of databases and queries a plus
- An above-and-beyond team player
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- Built in Chicago's 2020 & 2021 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability