VP Product & UX
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We seek an innovative VP of Product and UX who can lead our efforts to design innovative solutions to customer problems that will scale across thousands of customers. This person has an insatiable appetite for understanding our customers and relentlessly seeking solutions to meet their needs. This position will report to our Chief Product and Technology Officer and will be responsible for defining – in detail – the product build and validate that with real customers and users.
If you are a passionate professional with the skills to design state-of-the-art products, lead a talented product team, and add to a strong culture and support our mission, then we want to talk to you - read on!
As the VP of Product & UX, You Will:
- Own the design and its assets, prototyping, and connecting UX as a key driver towards our business metrics
- Be responsible for creating compelling user experience design, both visual and interactional, in support of the organization’s applications and services across platforms (including web and mobile, working with designers and product managers)
- Deliver user experience to achieve high-quality products and services that meet our market and customer requirements
- Leverage design thinking to create and test prototypes with users, develop strong learning agendas, and craft experiments to test key hypotheses
- Assure that our product constantly addresses customer pain points, while continuously evolving it
- Team Management: Manage our product team, while closely collaborating with all other departments, to ensure our products solve users' needs by shadowing the problem and addressing it, in addition to ensuring prompt product delivery
- Inspire and motivate people toward our common mission and goal of changing the face of the immigration process
- Listen: Learning what our users (companies seeking to hire talent from around the world, the employee who will be crossing borders, and internal users) need and quickly developing solutions that address those needs
- Bachelor's degree in related field, along with 10+ years of experience in a product management, leadership, and user experience design concepts type of role
- Built product roadmaps in order to drive product strategy and strike the right balance between pain points and innovation
- Experience with HR Technology market, start-up experience and MBA from a reputed school are added advantages
- Highly energetic and passionate about building industry-leading products that will revolutionize the immigration process and continue to change lives
- A born collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership
- An accountable and hands-on problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Data-driven and can ensure, based on data, that the product goals support both real needs and further innovation