Account Development Representative
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) for the Cisco CNG Group, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the sales force. You will maintain a thorough understanding of Cisco Meraki’s products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must. As an ADR, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Meraki.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads as well as utilizing internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Articulate Cisco's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Clearly articulate Cisco Meraki products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Heavy use of Salesforce.com, and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- At least 6 months of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organization, detail, multitasking and time management
- Bachelor's degreed required - extracurricular involvement a plus!
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fun start up environment (Red Bull and coffee provided)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - Position does not provide sponsorship
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.