Account Executive I - Healthcare
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of previous Inside Sales experience needed with a proven track record of success in an inside sales program.
- Experience using CRM solutions to track, maintain, and report on applicable data necessary.
- Understands and can communicate application of solution to customer’s business processes.
- Strong phone and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have demonstrated presentation experience and knowledge of relationship building with excellent prospecting skills.
- Must be customer focused, have a basic understanding of competitors and be able to apply knowledge to enhance the sale.
We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline.
- Experience gained at a technology or healthcare company.
- Baseline understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Track record of solution sales.
Impact You'll Make:
- Responsible for closing sales for small to large-size hospitals and physician clients via phone from lead to contract.
- Grows existing accounts by calling on established customers to assess opportunity for additional services/products.
- Assists in the development of product presentations by providing suggestions, concepts and content.
- Maintains accurate, complete up-to-date customer files, in addition to detailed account history.
- Ensures client data via salesforce.com is updated and maintained throughout the year.
- Handles client relationship support for small to large size hospitals and physician clients via phone.
- Prospects for new business by cold calling via phone and e-mail.
- Utilize effective networking techniques to grow respective territory.
- Follows up in a timely manner all leads generated through various channels.
- Provides follow-up / support for marketing campaigns.
- Works with marketing group and field sales team to check on effectiveness of campaign.
- Will provide ideas on how to have a more successful campaign based on feedback and delivery experience.
- Provides support for completion of RFP’s for field sales team.