Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical
information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
How you will make an impact:
As an account executive, you will play a critical role in helping evolve the patient experience by helping us meet and exceed our sales goals. Joining Tempus will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth. You will join a collaborative team of inside sales executives who support each other, receive coaching, and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Run a full cycle sales process from prospecting to closing
- Develop a target list of prospects and plan out your week to effectively manage your book of business
- Hunt new business through emailing/cold calling and generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices
- Hit your monthly goals and implement laboratory service agreements (LSAs) with key targeted accounts
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce and other tools/technologies provided to you
- Build and maintain relationships with office managers, office staff, doctors and other key stakeholders
- Be comfortable with working remotely and hold a high level of individual accountability
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening your skill-set
- Embrace, embody and represent the Tempus company culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 3+ years of inside sales experience with a history of proven past performance, meeting or exceeding expectations (preferably in healthcare working with primary care physicians)
- Proven ability to manage the sales process
- Open to feedback and willing to be coached
- Passion for building a better patient experience
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, and product knowledge necessary to meet sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent customer skills and ability to connect with healthcare professionals
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Demonstrate Tempus’ values by acting with integrity, respect and trust