Account Executive - Portuguese speaking SaaS Sales
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
We are currently seeking dynamic, high performing, talented bilingual Account Executives to help us find, qualify and manage our largest and most complex deals. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close for SMB clients
- Reviewing, contacting and qualifying inbound leads
- Turning inbound leads into active deals
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls
- Maintaining momentum on longer term potential sales
- Generating new leads through outbound prospecting
What Is Needed:
- 3-5 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space
- Bilingual - Portuguese & English a must
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description