Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As our law firm segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are building out an inside sales team of Account Executives to take on and capture more of this expanding customer base. In Sales at Relativity, you will join a high-performing team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values. The ideal candidate will own relationships and the full sales process within a named account territory.
- Define and execute strategic sales plans within your account territory from an inside sales position.
- Build and expand relationships with executive stakeholders in your accounts.
- Exceed sales quota by effectively prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Build ROI-driven business cases tailored to your accounts.
- Be a product, industry, and law firm segment subject matter expert.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share and learn best practices.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to Relativity's core values.
- 2+ years experience in quota-based sales, preferably in enterprise software.
- Success in territory planning, prospecting into new accounts, and quota achievement.
- Goal-oriented, process-driven, and self-motivated. You set a high bar of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Growth mindset. You believe in perpetual learning and development.
- Solution focused. You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.