Account Executive at ShedWool
Account Executives on ShedWool’s Mid-Market Sales team are born hunters. With a tenured approach to prospecting and self-sourcing business, they proactively implement a strategic sales approach, lead a prospect though a buyer's journey as a consultant, build trust as an advisor, and are proficient at gaining insights into prospects' pains & business problems.
If you can positively educate, evangelize, know when and how to challenge in support of the value of the ShedWool solution, are adept at leveraging the support around you, and involve domain, technical and executive resources when needed to win the deal, you’ve just found the perfect hunting ground.
ShedWool is a fast-paced startup revolutionizing our market space and beyond. We are seeking hungry professionals who are excited about green-field opportunities, revel in being part of an elite, first on-the ground team and who thrive in a high-risk, high reward environment.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within ShedWool’s Small to Mid-size corporate sales segment
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles, often presenting the value of our Software
- to owners, VP’s and C-level executives
- Manage multiple, complex sales cycles, at velocity
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as professional services, executives, partners etc.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement weekly
- Create a book of highly satisfied customers
- Evangelize the ShedWool difference through smart, self-sourced lead generation, product demonstrations, content strategies, and account specific initiatives
- Execute the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with 100% emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Report to the VP of Sales
What You Must Have:
A passion for hunting, and the ShedWool solution. The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company. The unrelenting will to have a maximum impact on ShedWool. The desire to work on an amazing team, for a company at ground zero! Other requirements include:
- Proven success at selling into a variety of Industries, & across lines of business
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2- 3 years of Software Sales (a must!)- or relevant account management experience with major new business component
- Some formal sales training (please specify)
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing five and six figure deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles - demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Desire and proven ability to work at velocity, and balance your target with a healthy coverage of deals of all sizes
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
What you can expect from ShedWool:
We are all about impact and growth. We don’t confuse efforts with results! We are building the future in Smart Scheduling where salespeople who deliver results are well rewarded. We provide ongoing training and professional development. As a pre-Series A start up, we aim for yearly hyper-growth, where proven performers who deliver in their ‘lane’ open up new horizons. We want people with drive, who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to be scrappy, bootstrapped, and hard-working, and get results! In return we provide and drive a fun and collaborative environment, huge opportunities for personal and professional development, and achievable incentive plans.
ShedWool is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.