About Victory Lap:
The future of education and work is approaching new heights with the onset of COVID and the realization that formal educational institutions aren’t doing enough to bridge the gap between education and career success. There are over 500 bootcamps across North America, and Victory Lap has been one of the leading sales bootcamps in the country since launching just over 4 years ago. It is our firm belief that sales is the greatest profession in the world when done right and we have modernized the approach to enable more individuals to break into a sales career successfully.
As a result of building a premier sales education program for aspiring professionals, we’ve been able to curate a list of top company partners that rely on our talent marketplace to help build their sales teams with ready-to-sell talent.
Since 2016 we have graduated over 1000 Victory Lap students and partnered with more than 175 companies. Our proven training methods, best of breed solutions, and proprietary marketplace technology have improved sales success rates and we take great pride in the value we bring to individuals and company teams alike.
Who Will Be a Great Addition to the Victory Lap Team:
- High Performers - You are confident you can work independently and always exceed expectations due to an elevated standard of success
- Results Owners- Against all odds, you always find ways to get things done and defeat roadblocks but you also know when it is time to ask for help and bubble up problems
- Problem Solvers - You are not afraid of complexity and create win-win solutions to problems and unknowns
- Speedy Workers - enjoy and have the ability to work fast and get a lot done in a reasonable amount of time
- High EQ Individuals - can build rapport/trust quickly with people and often are known for influencing others
Our Future Account Executive Will:
- Lead New Business Development - Responsible for new business lead generation, prospecting, inbound lead communication, and prioritizing your accounts via outreach and personalized cadences.
- Build relationships to find solutions - Work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges, goals, and strategy. Consult with customers to understand which of our solutions will help them reach their strategic business goals.
- Conduct Market Research - Acquire ongoing market intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, and becoming an expert in the local technology community.
- Close New Members and Partners - Prospect, build, grow and manage a pipeline of accounts to meet and exceed sales goals and revenue quotas.
- Proactively Manage Pipeline and Communicate Forecast - Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting.
- Grow your Tech Community Network - being a part of local sales/ tech communities is key. Get involved, network, make relationships, and represent Victory Lap in a positive and influential way
- Enhance and streamline the process - define and improve processes to improve company and candidate engagement as well as scale the customer success experience and operations.
Our Future Account Executive’s Success Metrics Will Be:
- New Hiring Partners - The amount of new hiring partners you bring on to hire VL graduates
- Membership / Partner Revenue - The amount of revenue generated by partner/member companies
- New B2B Training Opportunities - The number of training opportunities identified for the B2B outsourced training team
- New B2B Training Opportunities -The amount of revenue generated by B2B training engagements
*** Career Progression and Promotions will be in the form of title evolution and total compensation increases
What Experience our Future Account Executive Will Need for High Performance in this Role:
- A deep-rooted LOVE for selling, being customer-facing, and helping clients discover solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years B2B sales experience (preferably selling training &/or job candidates)
- Experience working for a company that successfully runs a dual-sided marketplace is a plus
- Proven ability to build and maintain a sales pipeline, establish relationships, and close new business through cold outreach
- Proven track record of closing deals through in-person, virtual, and phone meetings
- Experience selling $15-$20k annual contracts, or held to $500k+ annual quota
- Excellent understanding and utilization of sales process, forecasting, and pipeline management