Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
As an Account Executive, your sole focus is to demo the Spark Hire platform and close deals. There's no cold calling. There's no prospecting. There's no appointment-setting. You're at the end of the sales funnel. Your day gets booked with demos by our Sales Development Reps so you can focus on what you do best: close business.
- Conduct virtual product demonstrations with prospective clients
- Showcase the value of Spark Hire’s platform and personalize this value-based approach by becoming a subject matter expert (e.g. market segment, job titles, industry, etc)
- Close new client accounts employing a consultative sales approach
- Hand off new clients to the Client Success Team ensuring a smooth onboarding experience
- Master the tools in our sales stack to efficiently nurture and close deals in your pipeline
- Be organized and diligent in your research, note-taking and correspondence
- Maintain a strong pipeline with a minimum number of top accounts and corresponding contract value
- Exceed monthly revenue targets as a product of maintaining healthy metrics and KPIs
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with modern sales enablement/CRM tools (Outreach.io, Salesforce)
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Above average critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Birthday PTO - Get your birthday as paid time off!
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
- Unrelenting competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be a coachable closer
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to continue the development of your skills as a sales professional, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.