Account Manager - Life Insurance
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or sales support, customer service, product support, or contract management work.
- Experience in the Insurance industry, particularly Life Insurance, is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively find ways to improve, actively listen, clearly communicate, and constructively solve problems on behalf of the client and the account executive.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with acute attention to detail.
- Well organized with the ability to manage 20+ projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
We’d Love to See:
- Ability to work independently resolving questions and problems, and as a team player acting as a liaison and collaborator with multiple parties.
- Ability to positively influence, without authority, customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure of customer and stakeholder expectations.
- BA in business administration, sales or relevant field. High school diploma will be considered with relevant work experience.
- Experience navigating Salesforce or similar CRM Software.
Impact You'll Make:
- Help drive revenue with Insurance carriers by partnering with the sales and our distribution partners, acting as primary point of contact to establish and expand relationships with existing and prospective Life Insurance customers.
- Guide customer through the entire contracting, membership, and implementation process to ensure prompt, successful deployment of TU services.
- Maintain ongoing communications with existing customers to ensure satisfaction, troubleshoot issues, and discuss new solutions.
- Lead non-direct selling activities such as ensuring contracts are executed correctly, pilots are running smoothly, implementations are on track and timely support is provided post-sales.
- Will spend 50+% of your time as the subject matter expert (SME), in a matrixed environment, managing and providing recommendations for complex contractual requests such as determining the type of contract, developing statements of work (SOWs) and Data Service Requests (DSRs), managing contract versions to full execution, ensure proper invoicing for services and leading the team/customer through telephone conversations, correspondence, reports, and onsite visits to promote a positive experience.
- Coordinate customer responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Using business analytics, design and produce ad hoc sales reports sourced from multiple systems and/or revise existing reports to help with pipeline management, forecasting and industry analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.