Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that create patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
About the role:
The Account Manager will report to the Director of Partner and User Experience, and be responsible for helping new partners through the onboarding and setup process. This will include coordinating product integration meetings, delivering partner trainings, and answering partner questions about implementation and product use. The Account Manager will also be responsible for supporting existing partner relationships, following up with partners regularly to proactively support their needs, educating established partners on new product features, and ensuring long term partnership success.
This is a unique opportunity to help expand access to vision care for millions of people all over the world through truly innovative technology!
As a Visibly Account Manager you will:
- Be knowledgeable about all Visibly products and services
- Guide new partner organizations through the product setup, customization, and implementation process
- Educate partner teams through virtual training sessions on how to best utilize Visibly’s platform
- Create training materials and product resources as needed
- Monitor partner success metrics and develop partnership success strategies
- Proactively follow up with existing partners to strengthen relationships, introduce new features, and encourage product utilization
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization on various business development and marketing related projects
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- A basic understanding of software terminology
- A passion for healthcare and technology
- A track record of successfully supporting customer relationships
You’ll love working at Visibly for so many reasons:
- Insurance coverage (health, vision, dental)
- Generous PTO structure
- Holidays off
- Work from anywhere
- Home office stipend
- Lunch Stipend
- Professional development
- Amazing co-workers and company culture
- And much more!
Visibly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.