Admissions Advisor at Everspring
The Admissions Advisor is an exciting position for an energetic, goal-oriented individual who is passionate about education and helping students succeed.
Everspring partners with highly-ranked non-profit universities all across the country -- public and private universities you would know and respect.Our Admissions team is focused on positively impacting the lives of rising online students. This team is committed to building high-impact relationships in order to guide and assist students through our University partner’s enrollment process. We represent graduate-level programs (mostly master's degree-granting programs) that allow already successful people to further advance their careers.
As Admissions Advisor, you will be the voice of a designated university partner and represent the university with the highest ethics as he/she works with online students to enroll and build their successful educational journey. You'll work in a team environment with colleagues who support each other. You'll reinforce a high quality, end-to-end learner experience.
This position is located in the Chicago Loop near CTA, Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station.
- Communicate with potential online students via phone, chat and/or email
- Advise students using a consultative method while building trust and rapport
- Assist and guide online students through the admission process to help determine if a program is the right fit
- Achieve daily metrics, such as call volume and talk-time to pipeline management, as determined by the Director of Admissions
- Manage and update student database tool to help track student progress through the admissions process
- Track and monitor student movement through the online application process and guide them to meet specific deadlines
- Provide accurate forecasting data to the Director of Admissions
- Maintain weekly communication with potential student to keep them engaged and aware of their responsibilities during the application process
- Guide accepted student through the student orientation process
- Your Schedule will be Monday-Friday with a combination of 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm AND 10am-7pm shifts. Your schedule will be set upon hire based on the needs (and time zone) of the partner and will not vary week-to-week.
- 2-5 years of consultative sales, customer service or recruiting experience in an online environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- A passion for online education and desire to help students achieve their educational goals
- The ability to achieve goals, influence others and meet tight deadlines
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively with multiple priorities
- Ability to take feedback from manager through call coaching sessions then generate positive results
- Ability to work a slightly varying schedule, Monday-Friday, that includes 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm and 10am-7pm. Schedule will be set upon hire.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.