Advisory Presales Solution Consultant – IoT / Connected Operations (Presales) at ServiceNow
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Great service means more than just engaging your customers. Connect customer service with other teams to resolve issues quickly and proactively.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have purchased and implemented ServiceNow Customer Service Management & Field Service Management in the past, Connected Operations is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As an Advisory Solution Consultant – IoT / Connected Operations (Presales) you will report into the Customer Workflows Solution Consulting team. You will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts for our largest IoT / Connected Operations opportunities and help to create enablement assets for GTM execution. Since this solution is tightly aligned with our Field Service Management product set, you will work closely with that team. You will work with other highly motivated Solution Consultants and Sales Executives. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address ServiceNow customers’ business issues relative to IoT & Connected Operations. As a highly skilled specialist, you will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that enable the global team. You will engage in complex tasks in creative and effective ways requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. You will make recommendations for new procedures.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers utilizing ServiceNow IoT / Connected Operations solution
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of IoT / Connected Operations solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IoT/ Connected Operations with Field Service Management on the ServiceNow platform
- Partner with Sales and Solution Consulting to qualify customer business needs/pain points and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients
- Demonstrations of the product both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and remotely
- Build value-based demonstrations
- Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new features that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Deliver field Executive Briefings to varied audiences (senior executives to architecture leadership) at strategic customers
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience as a solution architect
- Experience with IoT Devices (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc)
- Experience with Docker, Balena, or other IoT app deployment tooling
- Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
- Pre-sales experience in one or more of the following: Heavy Industry, Asset Intensive, industries, transportation, utilities, medical, or telco
- Pre-sales experience with one or more of the following: IoT, Big Data, Analytics, ML, AI
- Understanding of characteristics of various industrial and asset data types: machine data, ERP, network data, CMMS systems (Maximo, SAP, etc.)
- Exceptional communication, demo and presentation skills. Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Commitment to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
- Prior ServiceNow experience (preferred)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.