Advisory Solution Architect-Customer Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Platform Architect for Employee Workflows that is a customer facing domain expert, drives innovative business solutions with our customers, and applies technical consultation skills. This role is well versed in architecting and developing Employee Workflow solutions on the Now Platform, as well as working with customer architects and tech leads.
The Platform Architecture Team is part of our pre-sales organization and brings deep technical platform expertise, real-world experience, as well as excellent presentation skills to consult with our prospective customers and build confidence in how ServiceNow is the Platform of Platforms. We act as technical leaders on the most complex solutions to design, advise, and ensure that customers and prospects can realize the value they need through the ServiceNow platform. We also support the broader pre-sales organization by sharing insights on how they can apply ServiceNow best practice and industry standard approaches to their customer’s technical challenges.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. Members of this team have an opportunity to drive the continued growth and success of ServiceNow, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
The Employee Workflows Platform Architect will provide technical expertise to support the Employee Workflows Solution Specialist teams and customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. This role also partners with peers across workflows to go wide and deep on solution architecture and positioning during complex sales cycles.
What you get to do
- Provide subject matter expertise and perspective on unique differentiators and convey architecture knowledge/experience regarding how ServiceNow best interoperates and co-exists with other major enterprise systems of record and platforms.
- Document and present architecture aligned with our client’s operating environment and desired outcomes
- Lead conversations on how ServiceNow scales to meet performance, organizational, and compliance needs of customers
- Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from customer interaction
- Partner with the Office of the CISO to advise customers on the intersection of security and solution capabilities
- Keep up on complementary technology and external trends to identify opportunities to broaden the use of the Now Platform outside of typical domains
- Establish a standard/re-useable customer-facing presentation that can help scale our ServiceNow unique differentiators at the platform as well as Employee Workflows-specific level.
- Present at executive briefings and marketing events
- Contribute to and help maintain internal forums and asset libraries to enable innovation at scale
- 5+ years of experience as a solution architect
- 3+ years of experience architecting and delivering complex solutions across Employee Workflow Products on the Servicenow Now Platform
- Subject matter expertise within the Employee Workflows areas of specialization, for example Human Capital Management, HR Service Delivery, Enterprise Service Management, Workplace Service Delivery
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform and Capabilities, such as IntegrationHub, Encryption, ML/AI, Mobile, Flow Designer,
- Familiarity with common technologies and solutions used in Employee Workflows, such as Learning Management Systems, HCM Systems, Talent Acquisition, Credentialing, and Document Management
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation, workshops and white boarding (both virtual and in-person)
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Fluency in integrating enterprise platforms using technologies such as web services, JDBC, file-based parsers,
- Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
- Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a multi-discipline team focused on delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- Experience partnering with a large field sales organization preferred
- Able to travel up to 35% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.