AI Technical Presales Consultant
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission to help financial services firm, law firms and enterprise corporations unlock knowledge from within their documents; Putting the firm knowledge and expertise in the hands of every user, so they can bring the best of the firm to every interaction. We do this using the latest cutting-edge ML technology and with a highly-skilled, dynamic team. We are building this team out in the US and are on the lookout for someone to help us grow our business.
You play an influential role in the sales process. Solving a prospects’ business problem and building trust in our product and team are your two main goals. You support both the demonstration and the trial phase of our software.
- Build systems that help demonstrate the value of core AI and Search software platforms
- Contribute to product roadmap and assist in the development of new AI models and scenarios
- Act as a conduit to interpret customer scenarios into technological outcomes, both externally and internally
- Manage and respond where appropriate to all key technical deliverables of the sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires, Demos, POCs, Integration solutions
- Engage with technical equivalents (IT Architects, Infrastructure Specialists, Program Managers) in customers and prospects to ensure technical validation is assured
- Presenting key technical components/architecture of the software stack
- Attend and demonstrate iManage RAVN solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows
- Perform channel enablement for all our partners
- Undergraduate Degree required (or equivalent)
- Be famliar wtih at least one basic coding language such as Python, Java/Scala, Go, PHP or Rust.
- Know how to work with HTML, JS and CSS to get the demo to look top-notch
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skillset
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
Beneficial would be:
- Educational or professional working experience within the legal or financial fields and understanding of working processes in these industries
Personal Attributes needed are:
- Optimistic and high energy – what we are doing is difficult and we need people whose energy motivates those around them and never lets barriers get in their way
- Confident & being able to think on your feet – during a sales cycle many things are thrown your way to solve. Our customers need to trust you and you need to be able to advise them clearly on what route to follow.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com