Arity-Business Development Sr Manager - Sharing Economy/OEM (Remote - Home Based Worker
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Arity Sales team plants the seeds of our company’s success. We’re looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting, business development, technology, and—of course—sales experience to help our business take off. Innovation, transparency and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position, because we’re not selling one specific product—we’re selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Team members are passionate about their job and excited about the opportunity to drive change not just for customers, but for an entire industry. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of transportation across multiple industries and thinks outside the box to help our partners solve their toughest transportation problems. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
The Channel OEM Alliances Sr Business Development Manager will lead strategy for an Arity product segment or across multiple segments (i.e. Shared Economy, Insurance, Consumer, DaaS) to create and execute both short and long-term product and sales strategies.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Arity, its products and strategy
- Partnering with companies to embed the Arity data and risk solutions into other offerings
- Lead the creation and execution of short and long-term sales strategy for assigned product segment or segments.
- Identify new markets or customers within target product verticals
- Beginning and advancing partnership discussions within target markets on embedding or re-selling Arity’s products
- Representing Arity at industry conferences and events
- Identifying and leveraging subject matter experts within Arity for business development and partnership discussions
- Contributing feedback and direction on product and partnership requirements to Product Marketing
- Training and supporting other Arity teams on product segment messaging
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated sourcing, developing and closing OEM Channel opportunities and partnerships. Demonstrated experience developing and leading OEM and Channel sales strategy and programs. This job requires strong business knowledge of technology, data and software sales and strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships within the target distribution organizations and across business functions.
- Extensive software, data, or other related industry experience with a strong channel and embedded technology partnership, leadership background
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships within the channel organization and across other business functions.
- A deep understanding of all sales related functions
- Preferred but not required understanding of the Shared Economy ecosystem
- Strong overall Channel and OEM Embedded technology partnership knowledge, and skills
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrates ability to analyze financial data and assess market conditions, trends and indicators
- Displays knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections, goals, targets, shop, buy, cross-sell, retain, profitability, compliance, quality, etc.)
- Building relationships and partnerships in business-to-business channels
- Managed within a matrixed organization.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust.
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving – Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
he salary range for this level position is $104,400 - $156,600 plus variable. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment