If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola’s Sales Strategy team is an evolving organization at the front line of aligning Products, Services, & Software programs with the needs of our customers & salespeople. Our team will foster collaboration across the business-units to align the needs of the field with existing and new sales enablement services and support (within the pillars of Mission Critical LMR and Broadband, Video and Analytics, and the End-to-End Public Safety Ecosystem known as Command Central) Integration points between ASTRO and other solutions is our company’s internal strategy (via development and acquisitions)... our PURPOSE is to create resonance with our customers by offering strategies and solutions that address pain points and help simplify their daily work
The Devices Demonstration Support Specialist is a critical role in the North America Demonstration and Sales process and requires a unique individual to be able to personally support customers’ device demo programs which will drive sales by providing potential buyers a frustration-free demonstration/trial experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participation with Account Executives and the customers in developing demonstration plans and setting expectations
- Remotely assist the warehouse team in seeing that the smart device inventory is processed and prepared for demonstration set up and programming
- Perform initial programming and setup prior to warehouse team radio and solutions checks prior to demonstration deployment
- Provide opportunities to drive sales opportunities within the specific territory through in-person demonstrations, Oral Presentation support, RFP support, and training opportunities within the sales organization as well as to customers directly
Knowledge of Motorola’s Device programming applications (CPS, RM, Radio Central) is essential and will be required (previous knowledge is beneficial but can be acquired through training and on-the-job experience for someone willing to learn).
Familiarity with ASTRO 25 systems, Subscribers, Accessories, LTE Devices, and Applications is a plus.
Strong communication and customer interaction skills required
Dynamic personality that is comfortable in a customer setting
Ability to communicate effectively and teach others
Ability to adapt and change plans on the fly
Knowledge of Google Sheets is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.