Associate Director, Solutions Engineer
*Title negotiable depending on level of experience
At closerlook, data, data science, and analytics are at the center of everything we do. We inform our creative concepts, give direction to our strategic insight, and build products that help our clients further succeed in the market all by using data in innovative ways.
In our pursuit to ensure we infuse data into everything that we do, we are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the team that can evangelize the agency’s data and data science efforts with our clients and with our internal teams. You’ll partner with our Account and Strategy teams to develop holistic, end-to-end solutions that connect our data product offerings and services to our clients needs. You’ll be an active part of our new client pitch efforts and identifying upsell opportunities for existing clients, from solution design to pricing. And you’ll be the bridge between our clients and our internal teams, translating client needs to actionable tasks for the team to execute.
Objectives of this Role
- Partner with our sales and account teams to develop holistic data and analytics solutions that meet our clients needs
- Present solutions to external and internal partners in a clear, concise manner designed to gain buy-in for the solution
- Enable the efficient initiation of data and data science projects by providing insight and direction to data, data science, and project delivery leading
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the solution planning for data, product, and data science projects and lead similar elements for larger, cross-competency projects
- Act as the SME on closerlook’s data, product, and data science efforts for our clients and our internal teams
- Aid project delivery and account teams in scoping data, product, and data science efforts accurately in a timely manner
- Build presentations or sections of presentations that clearly articulate the solutions to non-technical audiences
- Partner with project delivery and business analysis to activate sold-in projects
- Identify opportunities to apply thinking from the data, product, and data science teams to challenges our clients are facing
- Partner with internal teams to translate client needs to help aid development roadmaps
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business with a technology focus, or other technically focused degrees
- 5-7+ years working in a technical capacity within a data, analytics, or data science team or organization
- 5-7+ years experience consultative selling, matching client needs to available offerings and crafting custom solutions to meet unique client needs
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.